Power industry 2×50m³h reverse osmosis plant
I. Process description
Reverse osmosis host is an integrated reverse osmosis desalination equipment composed of frame, membrane shell, membrane elements and other components, of which the frame is generally made of stainless steel or carbon steel spray plastic welding, the membrane shell is made of glass steel or stainless steel pressure membrane shell, the membrane elements are selected according to different water quality, water quantity and water production requirements, the reverse osmosis membrane is a semi-permeable membrane that only allows water to pass through and does not allow solutes to pass through, after reverse osmosis can remove most of the The reverse osmosis membrane is a kind of semi-permeable membrane that only allows water to pass through and solute to pass through.
II. Instructions for use
Check before starting the operation of reverse osmosis device
(1) Before feeding feed water to the R0 system, the pretreatment system must be operating properly and must meet all guidelines and must be sure that the purity of the chemicals added to the system is as required.
(2) Check the system for leaks.
(3) Whether the pump is ready for operation (lubricated, rotating lightly and freely); whether the electrical connections are loose; opening the high-pressure pump exhaust valve to vent.
(4) whether the permeate pipeline and discharge liquid control valve are open.
(5) whether the bypass valve is adjusted to control the water intake less than 50% of the normal operation.
(A) Manual operation
(1) Preparation before operation
Before starting the machine, open the water inlet valve, high-pressure pump adjustment valve, fresh water valve, thick water valve and main power supply. Close the drug return valve and the drug inlet pump valve.
After the above preparation work is finished, turn on the high pressure pump operation button, flush the membrane element with low pressure (low pressure flushing is generally used when the new R 0 membrane element is put into use and the membrane element after chemical cleaning) for 0.5-1.0 hours, and discharge all the concentrated fresh water. Then adjust the high-pressure pump pressure adjustment valve (the valve can no longer be adjusted for the first time to adjust the opening degree), thick water valve, fresh water valve, so that the operating pressure in 1.0 ± O.3MPa, to reach the design flow. The equipment enters normal operation. The equipment will automatically flush for 1 minute every hour of operation (automatic timing discharge valve open flush for one minute), and after flushing, the automatic discharge valve is closed and the equipment enters normal operation. If the produced water exceeds the standard, it is necessary to discharge the unqualified water (exceed the standard discharge valve will automatically open until the produced water qualified and then automatically close), the produced water qualified before entering the R0 water tank.
(II) Automatic operation
As the various operating procedures of the equipment are programmed and stored in the PLC programmable controller, when the reverse osmosis operation, turn on the power switch, start the operation button, reverse osmosis PLC programmable controller to issue work instructions, high-pressure pump automatically open, the corresponding work valve open operation, the instrument on the machine began to enter the working state, check whether there are abnormalities in each work point (fault indicator is not lit when normal ), such as no abnormal reverse osmosis that is put into normal operation.
The main steps in the automatic operation of reverse osmosis are.
(1) Check that the pipes are kept free of blockage and leakage.
(2) Open the operation button (open the valve pressure adjustment valve, water inlet valve, water outlet valve) and the high-pressure pump starts working.
(3) adjust the bypass valve to control the pressure of the high-pressure pump, adjust the inlet valve and thick water regulating valve to control the pressure of the system and the flow of thick and thin water.
(4) automatic detection of water quality (automatic discharge).
(5) every 1 hour of operation of the concentrated water discharge valve automatically open discharge.
The main elements of reverse osmosis automatic control are.
(1) automatic control of ultra-high/low pressure.
(2) automatic discharge of concentrated water at regular intervals.
(3) online automatic detection of water quality.
(4) automatic discharge of unqualified water.
(5) fault indication, etc.
R0 system shutdown
Before shutdown, first open the concentrated water valve to make the equipment into the flushing state, flush for 5 minutes to remove the high salt in the membrane group, and then close the high-pressure pump power and all operating valves (equipment must be filled with water), the equipment into the shutdown state.
(2) Non-normal shutdown
In case of emergency special circumstances, such as: sudden power outage, water outage or incalculable events, the high-pressure pump, raw water pump, etc. will be shut down first, followed by shutting down the power supply, and then turning off the water supply of all valves.
Third, the maintenance of the system and maintenance
(1) The precision filter cartridge needs to be replaced when it fails to meet the water requirements for a certain period of time.
(2) System long-term operation, generally every six months need to be serviced.
(3) Electrical components to avoid direct contact with water.
(4) If the R 0 system is out of operation for 2-5 days, attention must be paid to: membrane elements must not be stored under dry conditions, dry elements will lose flux and cannot be recovered; keep expansion, the system from extreme temperature changes. To prevent microbial derivation, flush the R0 unit with a low-pressure flushing method every 2 days or run it under operating conditions for 1-2 hours, or operate it once a day in summer.
(5) If shutdown for 5-30 days flush the R 0 unit with the low pressure flushing method or run it under operating conditions for l 1-2 hours and repeat the above operation once a day.
(6) Maintenance of long-term shutdown.
First clean the membrane element (cleaning method see reverse osmosis system cleaning), and then fill the concentration of 0.1 ~ 1.0% formaldehyde solution as the reverse osmosis system sterilization and long-term shutdown of the protection solution (Note: the membrane element at least 24 hours after use before contact with formaldehyde). When using again, discharge the protective solution and flush the membrane element at low pressure so that the effluent PH value is the same as the inlet water PH value before putting into use.
(7) Before restarting the equipment, check carefully whether the components are normal, and if there is any abnormality, replace or repair them in time.
leave me a message
-- Recommend --
Shijiazhuang Tianwang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Shijiazhuang Tianwang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and development, manufacturing and sales of water treatment equipment. The company has passed the certification audit of ISO9001:2015 quality management system and ISO14001:2015 environmental management system by Beijing Engwei Certification Center , and obtained a certificate.
Production address: No. 9, Fengchan Road, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Shijiazhuang City
Office Address: 25th Floor, Block C, No. 310 Changjiang Avenue, Shijiazhuang High-tech Development Zone
Copyright ©2022 Shijiazhuang Tianwang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. 冀ICP备13019843号-1 Powered by 300.cn SEO